Stalking leftovers


 

Hello my name is Jo and I'm a real estate addict. I stalk listings hoping to find the perfect property I can't afford anyway. Oh well a girl can dream. There is one problem though. I'm fussy. Not quite right, love the bones but ditch the furniture, bad photos, I need more photos please! Can't quite put my finger on it listings with something that has me nodding "yes". This week I've found my usual old houses with expansive extensions, an artist's house, a mid century home that needs a new owner and some TLC, houses for sale and those already sold. Click on the photos to go to the listings. Via Domain and realestate.com.au.

, midcenturyjo , via desire to inspire http://bit.ly/2t1djG3

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

2017 CMYK Color Swatch Calendar

Geo-Matrix Towers Span Across Oceans To Connect The Planet

Powerful Black Minimalist Tattoos