A mix of classic and modern (and plants!) in Stockholm


This is what happens when I try to delay starting the painting of 22 door panels (the last of the mahogany crap varnish) - I decide blog research is more important and I come across this absolute beauty of an apartment in for sale in Östermalm, Stockholm via Lagerlings. 247m² of classic and modern goodness with a plethora of plants as the icing on the cake. This home speaks to me on so many levels. I am in love and going to dream about this all weekend (while I melt - Ottawa is supposed to be around 40C! Jo isn't the only one experiencing abnormally high temperatures.)

, KiM , via http://ift.tt/1TJJbF1

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

2017 CMYK Color Swatch Calendar

Geo-Matrix Towers Span Across Oceans To Connect The Planet

Powerful Black Minimalist Tattoos