A French bistro style kitchen


Dear gawd I adore this kitchen also by Qanuk Interiors Inc.! This is what I envision what my existing tiny kitchen has the potential to be. And you can never go wrong with a french bistro style. Subway tile (I love this longer, thinner version) with dark grout is always a winner. Add in some black steel & glass shelving for a not-so-typical open shelving option and dark lower cabinets and you have a winner! Industrial style lighting installed on the hood fan - why not if lacking space? I always love a good banquette and this one is VERY GOOD. Black leather + gorg brass light fixture = LOVE!!!

Photos: Valerie Wilcox

, KiM , via desire to inspire http://ift.tt/2pGE4z5

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

2017 CMYK Color Swatch Calendar

Geo-Matrix Towers Span Across Oceans To Connect The Planet

Powerful Black Minimalist Tattoos