Stalking concrete blocks


I'm in Collingwood an inner-city suburb of Melbourne and I'm stalking one half of an old concrete block warehouse. Inside it's soaring ceilings and white walls, black steel windows and open spaces. From the mix of mid century and contemporary furniture to the striking artwork it's the quintessential industrial meets modern living conversion. It appears that's it is being used as a commercial premises and I'm stratching my head as to where I'd put the bed . You must view the listing video and leave your critique of the acting in the comments. Link here while it lasts.

P.S. Stayed tuned for tomorrow's post on the other half of this building. A completely different take on the space.

, midcenturyjo , via desire to inspire http://ift.tt/2qyP8dF

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

2017 CMYK Color Swatch Calendar

Geo-Matrix Towers Span Across Oceans To Connect The Planet

Powerful Black Minimalist Tattoos