Seattle's new Rainier Square Tower topped out at 850 feet


[...] the Erection Co. topped out Seattle’s 850-ft-tall Rainier Square Tower, with its radical composite steel frame dubbed “speed core,” in only 10 months. Steel erection began last October in the lowest basement. The retail-office-residential building is on course for substantial completion next Aug. 13, according to Andy Bench, project manager for the developer, Wright Runstad & Co.



The NBBJ-designed Rainier Square Tower recently became Seattle's new second-tallest skyscraper after construction height passed 772 feet. 

View this post on Instagram You may recall my last photo share of Rainier Square Tower, which now has officially been ”topped out” and is the second tallest building in Seattle. Through my company’s work on this project I was lucky enough to attend the topping out party with two of my colleagues. Aside from the food we got to sign the final beam and witness its rise, to the very top of this impressive skyscraper. Hopefully, later in August, I will get to take a look inside on our next site visit and get to ride right to the top. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever get to do anything like I do in this job! #skyscraper #rainiersquaretower #toppingout #party #seattle #worklife #lucky #blueskies
A post shared by Phil Mellor (@pipmel) on Aug 15, 2019 at 7:00pm PDT

"The core, surrounded by a conventional steel frame,...

Alexander Walter via Archinect - News http://bit.ly/2MAusRY

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

2017 CMYK Color Swatch Calendar

Geo-Matrix Towers Span Across Oceans To Connect The Planet

Powerful Black Minimalist Tattoos